Vibration disk crusher of RS 200
The vibration disk crusher of RS 200 is suitable for very fast. The reproduced crushing without loss medium-hard, hard, brittle and fibrous materials to analytical subtlety.
The Razmolny font of their tempered chrome steel, tungsten carbide, agate and zirconium oxide allows to apply it in different areas. Generally RS 200 is used for sample preparation to the spectral analysis.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, determination of fractional composition, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of form and particle sizes with working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metallographic samples, since machines with manual feed to the complex programmable automated systems of sample preparation managed by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, press fitting, polishing and polish (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory samples for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).