The microwave Discover SP-D system for the accelerated acid decomposition of polytypic tests
Novelty! Full acid decomposition obraztsovv a current of 10 minutes, including cooling!!!
The LTD. MACROLAB company offers new, fastest and surprisingly simple microwave Discover system of SP-Ddl of the accelerated acid decomposition of polytypic tests. The Discover SP-D system created revolutionary break in the world market of systems for a mineralization and by that changed the established stereotype in microwave decomposition.
- Full decomposition of samples a current of 10 minutes, including cooling!!!
- The safest technology of microwave acid decomposition!!!
- The patented ActiVent™ technology of automatic control of pressure in a vessel.
- The simplest of the vessels offered now in the market for acid decomposition: it is only necessary to load a sample into a vessel and to close a cover; closing of a vessel does not require additional tools!
- A possibility of individual programming of a method for each test and sequence of decomposition — it is very convenient for decomposition single or a large number of various tests!
- Complete control of temperature and pressure at decomposition of each test!
- Working temperature is up to 240 °C, pressure is up to 500 psi.
- Glass, quartz or teflon vessels of 10 and 35 ml.
- A possibility of use of an avtosampler for automatic loading and unloading of tests on 24/48, 36/72 or 48/96 vessels of 35/10 ml.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and the sizes of particles with a working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), combustion, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metalgraphic samples, since machines with manual giving to the difficult programmable automated systems of sample preparation operated by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, polishing and polishing (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).