Sterilizer low-temperature Formoma
Low-temperature sterilizers of FORMOMAT of production MMM Group - effective installations for optimum low-temperature sterilization, the choice of temperature condition (55 °C, 60 °C, 75 °C) is possible.
Features of a sterilizer of MMM FORMOMAT.
• Range of low-temperature sterilization by formaldehyde 55 °C and 60 °C, for choice - at 75 °C.
• Hypodispersion of temperature and Wednesday due to heating of the camera and a door electroheating shirts and thanks to the built-in fan.
• The reproduced sterilization according to the European EN 14180 standard.
• Full sterilization of thermostable materials with long cavities. In the device it is possible to sterilize even very long and narrow hollow objects. The low-temperature sterilizer of MMM FORMOMAT is officially certified for sterilization of hollow objects 1,5 m long, with an internal diameter of 2 mm at a standard cycle even at a temperature of 55 °C. Biological control is carried out by means of the same indicators what are applied at steam sterilization, i.e. Bac. stearothermophilis. further airing is not required.
• Economical use of expendables, for a cycle of sterilization of the device MMM FORMOMAT only 2 liters of 2% of solution of formaldehyde (FO) and 2 liters of the desalinated water are required.
• Lack of the remains of formaldehyde thanks to an efficient purge of steam and alternation of airing and creation of vacuum which is promoted by the built-in fan.
• Simplicity of installation and operation. The device MMM FORMOMAT has simple installation and does not need installation of the final pipeline, the equipment for combustion of gas or the additional aeration camera.
• Full automation of a cycle of sterilization, a possibility of printout of the chart of a cycle of sterilization on the built-in printer or by transfer on the personal computer.
• Digital representation of time which remained until the end of a cycle.
• Reproducibility and validiruyemost of cycles of sterilization