General description of the sensor unit
Block sensors can measure the temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction, precipitation, solar radiation and ultraviolet radiation.
This model is an expanded version of block 6323 sensors OV , includes additional sensors solar radiation and ultraviolet radiation, forced temperature and humidity sensor ventilation system powered by a battery and solar panel.
Designed for use with the module
the Vantage the Connect
, a series of consoles
Vantage Pro 2
wireless, with a series of modules
to Weather Envoy
Integrated sensor block 6328 Davis OV with wireless data transmission module includes sensors and components:
· Rainwater collector (
), measuring liquid precipitation. It consists of a platform with placed thereon a magnetic sensor, and a yoke, cone rain collector, the shield and sensor pins, intended for protection against birds. The platform has a bubble level for easy mounting block external sensors;
· Anemometer (
), which measures wind speed and direction. 12 meter cable anemometer provides mobility to install the sensor in order to achieve the best conditions for the wind data collection. The sensor consists of a sleeve with an anemometer 12 m. Cable wind cups and wind vane. Complete with a platform for mounting fasteners, Allen key;
· Measuring temperature and humidity sensor (
), disposed in a protective radiation shield. This screen provides excellent protection against solar radiation and other sources of radiation heat and reflection;
· Sensor module interface SIM (
). Collects data from all sensors and their subsequent transmission to the weather station control console. Is responsible for the distribution of power on the sensors. Board with connectors for connecting the sensors placed in the Inside the plastic box in Resistant to the effects of weather;
· Module forced ventilation temperature sensor and humidity powered by solar panels. It provides an additional airflow sensor in areas with a hot climate. Internal battery (night time) and the solar cell (daytime);
· Mounting kit.
Main features of sensor unit:
- Measuring speed and wind direction
- Measurement of air temperature outside the room
- Measuring the relative humidity of the air outside the room
- Measurement of the quantity and intensity of rainfall
- Solar radiation sensor (
- Measurement of the intensity of solar radiation reaching the earth's surface.
- Evapotranspiration (ET)
- THSW index
- UV sensor (
- Showing evidence of UV radiation
- Additional forced ventilation system to be installed in areas with a hot climate.
A large number of additional equipment and accessories for installation will provide a simple and convenient to work with complex Davis . In "Accessories" you can see the possible additions.
Areas of application of the sensor unit
Sensor units Davis the Vantage Pro 2 are used in the field of agriculture, agronomy, as well as installed at aerodromes and helipads are used in educational institutions and in various enterprises.