Programmable basic grinding and polishing machine
The programmable basic grinding and polishing machine with 6" the screen with touch management, the big engine of 0.75 h.p. (0.56kvt), the adjustable speed of rotation of a disk in the range of 50-600 rpm, the silent belt drive, the direction of rotation "on - or counterclockwise", soft start and a stop, the working set consisting of an aluminum circle to dia. 250 mm and an antispray ring, the extended hose, tubes for a supply and plum of water. Automatic head, the big LCD screen, programming of parameters of preparation of a sample, the central and / or individual effort, steel assembly rack, rotation of the holder of a sample with an adjustable speed of 50-150 rpm, the 100 W engine of a direct current, LED illumination, removal of material on axis Z with control of depth, a design with a possibility of fast turn and fixing, the warning sound signal, tightening the boss holder, the built-in device of greasing - Lubomatic dispenser with the peristaltic pump and the adjusting account valve.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and the sizes of particles with a working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), combustion, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metalgraphic samples, since machines with manual giving to the difficult programmable automated systems of sample preparation operated by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, polishing and polishing (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).