Programmable automatic press with two ECOPRESS cylinders - 200
ECOPRESS - 200
Programmable automatic press with two cylinders, 5,7" the screen with touch management, programmable sequences of press fitting, electrohydraulic pressure (does not demand compressed air), pressure in compression mold to 300 bars, temperature to 200 °C, operating time till 59:99 minutes, short cycle time, thermostatic adjustable power of heating of 2х1250 W, automatic cooling cycle with two modes of cooling rate (rapid and slow cooling), the programmed preliminary heating and initial load, possibility of the choice of compression molds to dia. from 25 to 50 mm, the sound warning signal of the termination of cycle of press fitting. It is delivered with standard set of expendables from 5 different compounds for hot press fitting: 1 kg of everyone, total 5 kg.
At hot press fitting the sample is mounted in polymeric material at high temperature and pressure by means of metallographic press.
Cold filling is recommended to be applied to samples which are sensitive to temperature and pressure (for example, coverings, printed circuit boards, etc.). Pitches for cold filling are easy-to-work and demand production of mix which then is filled in in form with sample and is left before full hardening.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, determination of fractional composition, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of form and particle sizes with working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metallographic samples, since machines with manual feed to the complex programmable automated systems of sample preparation managed by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, press fitting, polishing and polish (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory samples for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).