Multipurpose meteorological station of Vantage Pro2 Plus 6162EU Davis Instruments
The meteorological station of Vantage Pro2 Plus 6162EU Davis Instruments has already built-in sensor of ultra-violet and solar radiation, a wireless communication with external sensors.
The console of management meteostantsiivantage Pro2 Plus 6162EU Davis Instruments has five operating modes:
- settings (provides access to a configuration and allows to define rules of functioning of station)
- the current meteodata (allows to look through at the same time up to 10 variables, and also date, time, a lunar phase, a weather forecast and the schedule of one of the chosen sizes; to change units of measure; to delete, calibrate and move meteovariables)
- maximum and minimum (displays the maximum and minimum values of the measured parameters in a day, month or year)
- the alarm system (allows to establish and switch-off the alarm system at achievement of extreme values in all measured parameters)
- graphic (by means of 24 points one or several studied parameters are displayed; choice of an interval of time: 24 hours, 24 days, 24 months or 24 years; tens of types of schedules without accession to the personal computer)