Mobile spectrometer optiko-emisionny spark MetalScan series A
It is used for the multielement express analysis of metals, including color alloys, alloys of ferrous metals and a chuguna
Spectrometer mobile spark optiko-emisionny MetalScan series A
Series A MetalScan - modern mobile optiko-issue spectrometers for the multielement express analysis of metals, including color alloys, alloys of ferrous metals and a chuguna. The analyzer has small weight (about 25 kg.) and the sizes that allows to move the device easily. It is used for control of structure and identification of brands of alloys in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, petrochemistry, power and other branches, and also during the work with secondary raw materials.
The analysis of alloys on various basis - Fe, Ni, Al, Cu, Zn, Ti, Mg etc.
Length of a connecting cable between a spectrometer and a sampler makes 3 m. The spectrometer can serve as at the same time field and laboratory analyzer of composition of metal (in a configuration with the external monitor, the portable keyboard and the printer). The color liquid crystal touch display in a combination to the special software considerably simplify work and the analysis of results.
The MetalScan ASCERT model - the spark analyzer, the MetalScan ASSORT model - the arc analyzer of structure of alloys.
Advantages of the MetalScan ASCERT model:
- Excitement by a spark in the atmosphere of argon allows to carry out on the place the quantitative express analysis which results are comparable with the results received when using expensive laboratory methods
- Tungsten electrode with an argon purge
- The standardization which is adjusted by the user
- Full quantitative analysis
Advantages of the MetalScan ASSORT model:
- Bipolar ignition of an arch
- Silver electrode
- Semi-quantitative analysis