Laboratory mill of Twister
The mill of TWISTER is developed especially for processing of food and forages for the subsequent NIR of analyses. The form of rotor and the camera of crushing is optimized generates air stream which prevents meteriat from heating that allows to keep moisture content in sample.
Speed of rotation of rotor can be corrected in 3 steps. The mill quickly and easily is cleared.
This new mill of production of the RETSCH company optimizes the reproduced preparation of tests for NIR of analyses that allows to achieve significant and reliable results of the analysis.
Examples of application:
tablets of compound feed, grain, grain, stern, pasta, pharmaceutical products, soy, tobacco and many other things
Advantages of the equipment:
- It is ideal for crushing of forages, grain and other similar products
- 3 controlled speeds
- Absence to cross pollution thanks to easy cleaning
- Convenient control panel
- Professional industrial design with the big term of services
In TWISTER mill crushing happens due to the shock and cutting effect between rotor and rigidly fixed sieve. The given material arrives through funnel (in dust-protection execution) on rotor. Due to centrifugal acceleration it is discarded with huge energy on rotor, breaks at blow, and then is finally crushed between rotor and sieve. Two-level crushing provides careful, but fast processing. The loaded material only very short time remains in the razmolny camera. As soon as it becomes more small, than width of opening of the used sieve, it gathers in decanter of the razmolny camera or in the lower cyclone or filter bag. The big surface of insert of sieve provides high speed of flow of air which prevents sample overheat that guarantees preservation of properties of sample.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, determination of fractional composition, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of form and particle sizes with working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metallographic samples, since machines with manual feed to the complex programmable automated systems of sample preparation managed by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, press fitting, polishing and polish (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory samples for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).