Laboratory knife mill of Grindomix GM 200
Knife mill of Grindomix GM 200
In laboratories of quality control of foodstuff, at chemical or biological research institutes - suitable material of test for the correct analysis of food and forages is required everywhere (Some the organizations, including the State institute of the Assessment of Risks, Germany, recommend Grindomix for sample preparation for the analysis for acrylamide). In knife mill of Grindomix GM 200, RETSCH has designed the crushing and homogenizing device exceeding all expectations of specialized and analytical laboratories. It can make hashing of substances with the high content of water, oil or fat also reliably and quickly as well as at dry, soft and medium-hard materials. RETSCH offers professional alternative to serially let out household grinders.
Examples of application:
meat, gammons, vegetables, foodstuff, products of deep freezing, sausage, plant, fish, spices, seeds, cheese, compound feed tablets, pharmaceutical products, fruit and many other things
- Very fast and careful crushing and homogenization of food
- 900 Watt the industrial engine with control of speed
- Preliminary choice of speed, 2000 - 10000 RPM
- Digital display of time of crushing and speed
- Installation of interval of crushing is possible
- Three buttons of memory
- The gravitational cover regulating the volume of the razmolny camera
- Comprehensive number of accessories
- It is easy to change and clean the Razmolny vessel
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, determination of fractional composition, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of form and particle sizes with working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metallographic samples, since machines with manual feed to the complex programmable automated systems of sample preparation managed by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, press fitting, polishing and polish (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory samples for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).