Jaw crusher BB 300
Retsch jaw crushers are used for fast, careful crushing and preliminary crushing of medium-hard, solid, fragile and rigid materials. The offered variety of materials, such as the steel which is not containing heavy metals, efficiency and safety do them ideal for preparation of tests in laboratories and the industrial enterprises. Examples of application
basalt, cement clinker, chamotte, coal, building wastes, felspar, granite, quartz, ores, ceramics oxides, stones, silicon, slag, tungsten alloys
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and particle sizes with an operating range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metallographic samples, since machines with hand feed to the complex programmable automated systems of sample preparation managed by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, polishing and polish (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of fusing of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-emission spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and X-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).