Devices control and measuring CAMSIZER® XT
The new analyzer gives the chance of exact measurement of particles from 1 micron to 3 mm. Along with already known technology of measurement in the course of free fall, perhaps to retrofit the device the block of a dry and wet dispergation. Use of new system from two cameras with the high level of permission and clearness guarantees high precision of measurement.
Examples of application: plastic powder materials; fine sand, cement, wood and plastic fibers; ore and metal powders; the materials applied in household chemicals; pharmaceutical materials and raw materials; the foodstuff and materials applied in the food industry.
Advantages of the equipment:
- Wide range (particles from 1 micron to 3 mm) and the high speed of measurement (1-3 min.);
- The patented optical system guaranteeing high precision of measurement;
- Modular design for a dry and wet dispergation;
- Possibility of the analysis for small quantity of particles;
- Full compatibility of results with the sitovy analysis.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of the laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and the sizes of particles with a working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), combustion, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metalgraphic samples, since machines with manual giving to the difficult programmable automated systems of sample preparation operated by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, grinding and polishing (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).