Automatic abrasive programmable detachable machine
The automatic abrasive programmable detachable machine with 5,7" the screen, touch management, with automatic system of giving of a cutting wheel to a sample and automatic system of giving of a desktop to a cutting wheel, with various methods of cutting programmed on the liquid crystal display, the exact and motorized positioning of a sample on axes X - Yi Z (on axis X for plane-parallel cutting - optionally), the integrated control of speed of giving, power is adjusted depending on giving speed, adjustable effort of a cut, the mode of the pulsation cutting, the LED graphic indicator of an overload, the compact electric motor, 2800 rpm the cutting speed, the electronic system of braking cutting ability for firm preparations to 90/110 mm, a cutting wheel with a diameter up to 250/300 mm, a dual desktop with T-shaped grooves (only in the direction of axis Y) from stainless steel, the lower part is executed in the form of strong casting basis, device of recirculation of cooling liquid with a capacity of 80 l.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, definition of fractional structure, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of a form and the sizes of particles with a working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), combustion, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metalgraphic samples, since machines with manual giving to the difficult programmable automated systems of sample preparation operated by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, a press fitting, polishing and polishing (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory tests for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold-platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).