Analyzer of ELEMENTRAC ON-p oxygen / nitrogen
The ELEMENTRAC ON-p analyzer determines the content
of oxygen and nitrogen in inorganic materials
by method of recovery melting in current of inert gas in the pulse furnace with a temperature up to 3,000 °C.
The ELEMENTRAC ON-p analyzer guarantees the exact and fast analysis. The analyzer allows to make analyses in various materials, such as metals, ceramics and other inorganic materials.
The ELEMENTRAC ON-p analyzer can have to two infrared cells with various length a ditch, closing both the low and high range of contents of oxygen. Content of nitrogen in the ON-900 analyzer decides on the help of a stable and sensitive cell of heat conductivity.
Examples of application
alloys, cast iron, ceramics, copper, ogneupor, steel
Advantages of the equipment
- the simultaneous analysis of oxygen and nitrogen by method of recovery melting in current of inert gas
- new: the closed gas scheme and the optimized gas carrier stream for the sensitive analysis of oxygen and nitrogen
- new: possibility of use of cheaper gas carrier of argon
- new: more productive catalytic furnace for the analysis of oxygen
- new: electronic control of speed of a gas stream and automatic test for leakages of gas system
- new: the device of dumping of a sample cooled by water for effective removal of atmospheric gases
- flexible configuration of the analyzer and the adjusted ranges of measurements for O and N
- high chuvstitelnost of IK of the detector and detector of heat conductivity, low limits of detection
- short time of the analysis
- the powerful pulse furnace with a power of 8,5 kW for temperatures to 3,000 °C
- new: reactants and tubes with reactants are closed by a forward door (the door can be removed)
- new: absolutely new software allowing to carry out export of data and techniques
- single-point and multipoint calibration (linear regression)
- new: cooling of the furnace with tap water, heat exchanger or chiller
- the new design allows to use the analyzer in production and laboratory