ABA - Analyzer of asfaltobitumny mix
Analyzer of ABA 7/35 asphalt burning out
it is intended for determination of content of bitumen in asphalt concrete mixes by a burning out method.
ABA 7/35 unites in itself the excellent furnace and system of weighing for continuous measurement of loss of weight at a burning out, upon termination of test the content of bitumen is calculated automatically.
Opportunities and advantages
• double thermal insulation provides safe use and smaller heating of the case
• standardly the analyzer is delivered in desktop execution, the floor support is optionally available
• when opening a door heating is automatically turned off, the door opens on 180 ° for simplification of access to a chamber
• the maximum temperature is 750 °C. Light material of isolation allows the furnace to be ready to work in 30 minutes. Such fast time of a warming up does unnecessary the timer for turning on of the furnace in advance
• heating elements are drowned in chamber walls that gives bigger operating time of elements at the expense of smaller thermal loading and reduction of risk of pollution
• the afterburner with independent management considerably reduces emission of harmful substances. Use of additional protective filters is not required
• are included a mesh crucible for samples in the package of delivery, capture for loading in a chamber, a safety grid for protection of a crucible, paper for the printer.
• the design of system of weighing provides exact placement of a crucible and simplicity of loading/unloading
• scales are easily calibrated in the standard way. The correction coefficient is entered for compensation of reduction of density of air and influence of air streams when heating a chamber
• the convenient control panel includes indication of temperature of a chamber and afterburner, the display for display of step-by-step instructions, parameters of test and results, the printer for listing of results, buttons of management
• input of initial weight of a sample can be carried out manually or from additional external scales of Ohaus with RS-232 port for an exception of mistakes of the operator
• all correction coefficients can be calculated by the analyzer. Sets of parameters for various tests can be kept for the latest use
• temperature controller – digital, allows to carry out self-adjustment of parameters for the most exact exit to the set temperature
• printing of results every minute or only the end results
• friendly design
• economy due to considerable acceleration of the analysis of composition of asphalt concrete